1. In general when you visit KillarneyDayTour.com you will remain anonymous. To be able to process your booking, GapOfDunloeTraditionalboatTours.com will require a certain amount of personal information about you. This information will be your name, contact telephone number, e-mail address and credit card number. GapOfDunloeTraditionalboatTours.com uses this information to process your booking.
2. Gap Of Dunloe Traditional Boat Tours will not provide your personal information supplied to process a booking to third parties without your permission, nor will we supply you with promotional material on GapOfDunloeTraditionalboatTours.com unless you want such information.
3. When you provide sensitive information (such as your credit card number) we will take reasonable steps to protect it such as encrypting your number.
4. We need to retain all your details for a specific period so we can ensure that your booking is processed with optimum efficiency and all subsequent queries from you can be dealt with quickly and efficiently.
5. We will however need to deliver your details to the accommodation owners so they are fully aware of when your are coming and who you are. We also provide your credit card details to these accommodation owners to help them make your stay more comfortable and hassle free.
6. Gap Of Dunloe Traditional Boat Toursmay disclose personal information to our tour guides for the purpose of providing tour services. Such disclosure is required for the provision of services.
At Gap of Dunloe Traditional Tours , we take your privacy seriously and we are committed to protecting it. We follow the procedures set out in this policy when using your information.
By using this website to give us your information you accept the terms of and consent to us using your information in accordance with this policy.
Who we are
Gap of Dunloe Traditional Tours
Ross Road, Killarney, Co.Kerry. V93 V304.
Tel 087 269 4646
Gap of Dunloe Traditional Tours will use the information we collect about you lawfully, to process your order and to provide you with the best possible service.
If you contact us with an enquiry we will collect personal information such as your name, contact details, phone number, e-mail address and address and only use them to respond to your enquiry. This information is never saved or used for any other purpose.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your consent. If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, we may contact you by email from time to time. You have the option to opt-out of these campaigns at any time. This contact information is managed and held by MailChimp.com.
Use of Information
We will not share your information with any third party for marketing purposes. We will respond to requests from you to update or delete your information if the need arises.
Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your information to us, our system will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the Website. Cookies are small amounts of information regarding your browsing habits which we store on your computer. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the Website during future visits. They also allow us to monitor Website traffic and to personalise the content of the Website for you. You may have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer you may be able to modify your browser settings to decline all cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is tendered and permit you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis. If you choose to decline cookies, however, that may hinder the performance of the web Website. For specific details about how to configure your browser you should refer to its supplier or manufacturer.
We employ SSL certified 128bit security measures as outlined by the software providers to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage, however, transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be emailed to us at email@example.com.